Archery Skirmish is a exciting way to experience what it was like in the middle ages where you get to shoot others with a bow and arrow!
It is a fun and safe activity for kids and adults to participate together in.
Archery Skirmish is a sport which combines ARCHERY with DODGE-BALL.
Players are separated into two teams whose objective is to tag or eliminate all of the opposing team members.
The game follows the same basic rules of a dodge-ball game
- The game begins with a number of arrows in the center of the arena.
- At the whistle, players race to collect them, before firing them at one another across the playing field.
- If a player is hit from an arrow, they are OUT!
- If a player catches an arrow mid flight, the player who shot that arrow is OUT!
- Catching a players arrow mid flight also allows a tagged out member of your own team to come BACK into the game
- Once all players on one team have been eliminated, the game is OVER
The gear you use consists of:
- Face mask to protect the players eyes
- Adjustable Compound bow (Max of 25lb) to suit all players
- Safe Foam Tipped Arrows
Have a big enough backyard or local park?
We can come to you.
This applies to group packages only.
A travel charge of $60 for those within 30km of us. If you are further away then additional costs will be added.
Call us to discuss a party at your place.
*Please Note: It is the customers responsibility to contact their local council for permits if venue is situation on council property such as parks or beaches.